After some serious thinking, I decided to cut some of Ruthie's hosts because her travels would be way over a year. I just think that is TOO long! I narrowed it down to 11 hosts, and that is enough for me. I'm so sorry if anyone was looking forward to hosting her, and I didn't choose you, but I just can't have Ruthie gone for that long! And, to all that I chose, are the dates okay for you? And, Sail-Away, can you post her dates on your website with the other stuff I sent you? Thanks!


Ruthie Ann?s Traveling Itinerary


-March 12----Departure from VA

-March 16-April 6---Mollymom in NC/England

-April 13-27---courtneysunshine in FL

-May 4-18---JaneHart-Alicia in AZ

-May 25-June 8---Tinuviel_156 in WA

-June 15-29---Sail-Away in AK

-July 6-20---Kit_Girl in WI

-July 26-August 7---kitschywoman in OH

-August 13-27---Elizabeth Margaret in PA

-Sept 1-15---Samantha_Nellie_Felicitys_Mommy in NY

-Sept 21-Oct 5----mom_to_an_americangirl in CT

-Oct 11-25---Sakurako in CT

I'm so excited to begin Ruthie's travels...I'll miss her, but that's why I couldn't have her trip longer than 6 or so months! [img]wink.gif[/img]


***Change: Lorie, you can host in Robin's place!!!

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 24, 2005 08:59 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>